Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Wishlist & Big Announcement

Today's wishlist is a bit different.  There is a house out here in our community that went up for sale not too long ago.  I saw it, and it is the cutest house.  We have a lease at our current house until the end of February, and we are not sure what we will do at this point, but it sure is a cute house. 








I also have a big announcement to make... Well, big for me at least.  :)  If you follow me on twitter or read my blog at all, you know that there is something I have been working on.  I am in the process of making my own skin care products that I will have available for sale by the first of December.  (hopefully)  I am always trying to find a good all natural, organic skin care routine and it hit me that I should make my own  and sell them.  I feel like this is a product I can stand behind and be proud of.  There is still some testing and tweaking going on right now.  But I really believe I have come up with a good product and I can't wait to be able to share it with everyone.  The best part is that everything I use will always be all natural and organic with no preservatives or synthetic ingredients.  Just good for you and your skin.  I will even be using recycled packaging materials.  So be on the lookout in the coming weeks for my big unveil.  :)  I have an etsy shop that I am getting ready and will let you know when it is up and running. I would appreciate continued prayers over this.  This is a big step for me, but overall I want to promote a product that people will love and I can be proud of.  

1 comment :

Tina said...

Wow! That house is cute! Looks bigger on the inside than outside!!!
Good luck on the skin care products!! You'll do great!

Post a Comment

Let's get to know each other, please leave a comment!