Friday, November 12, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy...

Wow, these last few days have been quite busy for me... We have been preparing for a big volunteer work weekend at Allaso Ranch which is where we work.  There is a lot of preparation that goes into this.  We are ready to host a LOT of volunteers this weekend and I'm ready to finally get some work done around the ranch that we have been planning on now for months.

On top of that, there is also something that I personally have been working on.  I don't want to share details just yet because it is still very much in the planning and thinking through everything stage.  But it's something I am very excited about.  Hopefully in the next few weeks I will have more to share with everyone, but for now I will just ask you to pray for wisdom and direction as I move forward.  Sorry to be so vague about that.  But I hate spilling the beans about stuff and then what happens if it doesn't work out?  I will say that I have been praying about this and even though it is in the very beginning stage, I feel like God is showing me things and directing me.  So that makes me really excited too!

Anyway, that's all I have for this Friday.  Hope everyone has a GREAT weekend.  And if you are reading this and will be at Allaso Ranch later today, SEE YOU THEN! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Let's get to know each other, please leave a comment!