Monday, November 22, 2010

It's Monday!

Why do Monday's have such a negative stigma attached to them?  It's the start of a new week, shouldn't that be exciting?  Like we get to start all over again.  Anyway, I'm thankful for do overs because my half marathon training has been pretty non existent.  I hate that I've been so flaky about it.  So this week I am pretty much starting over.  Good thing the marathon isn't until the end of March so I have plenty of time to get ready....

I have also been working hard on getting my esty shop and products ready to sell.  There is alot of preparation and it's been keeping me busy.  I am almost ready to launch two of my skin care products.  I will have a face wash and moisturizer for sale very soon.  All natural, organic - which I am very proud of.  So be on the lookout.  I am hoping to launch by December 1st.

Happy Monday everyone!  Do you need a do over too?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Let's get to know each other, please leave a comment!