Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Stuff

I got an email the other day about sale items from shop it to me and I thought these shoes were so cute!  I could seriously go on a major shoe shopping spree.  Ahhh, I can daydream though right?

As I sit here and type this I am getting all my ducks in a row to get my skin care business off the ground.  I am planning on launching my etsy site by the end of this week.  I am very nervous and excited all at the same time.  I can't sleep at night because my mind is going a mile a minute with ideas that I can't wait to be able to put into action! 

My sister is a photographer, you can check out her website here.  She has been helping me get pictures ready to post and they look fantastic.  I like that I can snap a crappy picture and she is 1500 miles away and I just email it to her and she makes it pretty.  :)  I really have no artistic talent whatsoever when it comes to taking pictures, so I'm glad she does. 

Well, that's about it for today's post.  I hope everyone has a really great day!  I've got another all natural remedy coming up this week for ear infections and a good recipe post too.  So check back!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Let's get to know each other, please leave a comment!