Monday, November 1, 2010

Date Night at the Gun Range

So a couple of weeks ago we were at a friends house and she mentioned that she and her husband along with a few other couples were going to the gun range for date night.  It didn't take Brandon (my husband for those of you who may not know) more than 2 minutes to invite himself along.  So Friday night we all went to the Bullet Trap in Plano.  I shot a borrowed 22mm and 9mm since I do not own a gun of my own.  Brandon has wanted to keep a gun in the house and he was hoping our little venture would convince me of the same thing.  While shooting a gun wasn't totally terrible, I'm still unsure whether I want to keep one in the house or not. 

I will say though, that I'm actually not a bad shot.  Who would have thought?  The 9mm definitely has a little more kick than the 22.  Now I don't know how good of a shot I'll be if I ever have to shoot someone to save my life, but with a little more practice.... burglars beware!

Sorry for the bad quality of the picture, we had to take it fast and on the sly because you weren't supposed to have a camera in there.  shhh


Tune in tomorrow, I'm going to post a recipe for one of our favorite fall desserts.  Butterscotch Pumpkin Cake.  MMMM it's so good.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Let's get to know each other, please leave a comment!