Thursday, November 4, 2010

A General Direction

So I think I've come up with some sort of plan for my blog.  I've narrowed down a few topics for my daily postings.  Hopefully this will give me some sort of direction.  Brandon said it was a Seinfeld of blogs - LOL. 

So, since it is Favorite Recipe Thursday and all.  Hope you enjoy it!  Have a great Thursday everyone.


Barbecue Chicken
1 tbs mustard
1/2 c. water
1/4 c. white vinegar
lemon juice
1/4 c. butter
1 lg. onion sliced
salt/pepper
2 tbs brown sugar
Bring the above ingredients to a low boil for 15 minutes.  Then add 1/2 c. ketchup and 1 tbs worcestshire sauce.  Pour entire mixutre over 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts and bake covered at 325 for about an hour or until done.  You can also put all in the crock pot and cook on low for 6-7 hours.

1 comment :

Kim said...

I love this recipe! It's a standard around here at least a couple times a month! Enjoying your new blog Michelle...tho I really should be cleaning..LOL

Post a Comment

Let's get to know each other, please leave a comment!