Monday, November 15, 2010

Too Cold

So, last week was my first week of training for the half marathon.  I have to be honest, I didn't do so well.  I had good intentions though, that has to count for something right?  We were so so busy this last week, and it seemed like I just couldn't quite squeeze it in anywhere.  Plus, its getting cold now, and I really don't like running in the cold.  I know I have to deal with it but brrr.  So this will be a better week.  :)

This past weekend was our work weekend at Allaso Ranch.  With the help of about 150 volunteers, we got so much work done at our camp and retreat center.  For those of you that don't know, this is where Brandon and I work.  He is the conference coordinator and I do office work and oversee the bookstore.  East Texas is very pretty this time of year.  All of the leaves are changing colors.  Right out my office window is the lake and all the pretty colors.  Even when we are crazy busy, it's still nice to be able to look around at all of that and feel very blessed that God has picked us to be a part of all that is going on at Fellowship Church.

Last Friday I shared briefly about something I have in the works.  I am getting a little closer to revealing exactly what that is.  Things are coming together and I can't wait to let you all in on my little secret.

Well, that's all I have for now.  Tune in tomorrow, I'm going to share pictures of a house that is up for sale that we really like. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Let's get to know each other, please leave a comment!