Thursday, April 7, 2011

My Firstborn

Today is my oldest's birthday.  Kalyssa turns 11 years old today!  I cannot believe it, I mean really really not believe that I have a pre-teen!  Are you kidding me?

Kalyssa has always been our easy child (for the most part).  When she was a baby, she slept through the night almost right away, she never cried, she took great naps, she was a happy baby, she ate good, she never got into anything.  I'm not lying when I say I never childproofed anything with Kalyssa.  She was such an easy going baby/toddler.  And she still is a pretty easy going kid.  I don't usually have to worry about Kalyssa getting into trouble or being irresponsible.

She can however irritate her sister to no end, and she thinks she's being sneaky like I can't see or hear her torturing her sister.

Kalyssa is responsible, smart, funny, artistic, grounded, curious.  It's fun to watch her turn into a little lady.  She's not such a little girl anymore.

They just need to stop growing up so fast!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Let's get to know each other, please leave a comment!