Monday, April 4, 2011

More Fun Stuff

So here is a nifty little project that I did Sunday afternoon.  It didn't take that long and I think it came out really cute.  I decoupaged the letter W with some scrapbooking paper and mod podge (this stuff is fantastic by the way).  I think I am truly addicted to decoupage.  I covered the corkboard with some pretty orange fabric and lepoard print ribbon.  I just used hot glue to stick everything.  For the buttons, I used large glass beads (found at michaels) and I stuck a piece of scrapbook paper to the back with some mod podge.  The paper matches the blue flowered paper I used to do the W.  Kinda cute right?  I think I might do one for each of the girl's rooms.  It is so easy and so cheap.





2 comments :

Angel said...

These would make great Christmas presents!

Tina said...

Really cute!

Post a Comment

Let's get to know each other, please leave a comment!