Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Kitchen Table/Chairs Re-do

So in my last post I showed off some fabulous pics of what I wanted to do to our kitchen table and chairs.  This weekend is when the transformation will take place.  Actually I have a couple of projects on my to do list for this weekend, including cleaning my entire house.  I wish I could just read design blogs all day and do projects.  :)

Anyway, here are a few pics of the way our table and chairs look right now.  I will post during and after pics once I'm done, hopefully next week sometime.

I have to say that spray paint is like my new best friend.  Why have I never utilized paint in a can before??  So much easier than a paintbrush.  And they make so many different kinds of spray paint.  I find myself in the craft store and I've spent like 45 minutes in the spray paint aisle.  No joke.   Anyway, just a little side rant there for ya.

Enjoy the before pics.  I can't wait to show you the afters!!





Follow me if you'd like to keep up with my random musings.  The link is just on your right side.  :)
You can also follow me on twitter - I'm not really all that exciting, but it makes me feel special when I get a new follower.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Let's get to know each other, please leave a comment!