Friday, April 1, 2011

I See The Light

Holy cow!  Our house is in complete shambles right now.  On the bright side though, the majority of the painting is done and 1/3 of the laminate flooring is laid.  It only took Brandon about 8 hours to figure it out and get in a good groove yesterday.  I had to force him to turn off the table saw at 9pm last night before our neighbors called security.  So while my house is a disaster, I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.  And I have a couple of new projects I'm working on as well.  I'll post pics when everything is done.  If I showed you what my house looked like right now, I think I would have that hoarders show giving me a call to see how they can help me.

Happy Friday everyone!  Here's to a productive weekend - at least for me.  :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Let's get to know each other, please leave a comment!