Monday, November 11, 2013

Can I Really Do This?

I really enjoy blogging.  I consider myself to be a fairly creative person - and blogging is a creative outlet for me.  I want to take my blogging seriously, and I want others to take my blogging seriously.  Sometimes I struggle with what to write about - if it's important to me, will it be important to others?  I'm not a writer, maybe I should stop being a poser, does anyone really care?

But you know what, this is where being ME (in case you missed this post) comes into play.  I WRITE about what is important to me.  If I can inspire just one person then it's kind of worth it, don't you think?

I read Ashley's post the other day and I just had to share it. I've read it before, but it's EXACTLY how I feel, and I hope you will love it.  Take a look around her blog while you're there - she's pretty great.

See you Soon
-M

No comments :

Post a Comment

Let's get to know each other, please leave a comment!