Wednesday, May 11, 2011

It's The Little Things

So I just redid (is that a real word?) a mirror I had.  Just an easy change, but it makes such a difference don't you think?

I am still working on kitchen chairs.  They are a real pain to finish up.  And I don't like the paint I used on them.  Which stinks because I paid $35 for a gallon of paint.  It was just off brand paint from a paint shop out here, but I'll never buy it again.

Anyway, here are the mirror before and afters.  Chairs are coming soon I promise.  I have one almost done, but I don't want to post any pics until I have them all finished.  They do look good with my table though!

BEFORE


All I did for this mirror was paint it a cream color.  Then I distressed it lightly and applied a minwax early american stain over the whole thing.  It definitely brightens up my brick wall which is the backside of my fireplace.

AFTER
In this first picture you can see a little of the frame wall that I put in my dining room area.  I need to fix it just a little, but as soon as I do I will post real pictures of that too.






No comments :

Post a Comment

Let's get to know each other, please leave a comment!