Thursday, May 5, 2011

It's All About The Shoes

So if you know me even a little, you know that I have a serious shoe problem.  I. love. shoes.
I am currently in the middle of packing for my weekend trip to Grapevine, TX for our annual ladies conference. http://www.flavourconference.com/

Anyway, I thought I would share with ya'll the shoes that I have picked out for this weekend.  I seriously considered bringing an additional suitcase for shoes - you never know if you'll need to change your shoes.  But I decided against it.  I actually managed to keep what I'm bringing to a minimum this time.  Shocker...

I will be offline for the next couple of days, but hopefully will have some fun before and afters to share with everyone once I get back in town.

Happy weekend!

Yes, I love wedges

No comments :

Post a Comment

Let's get to know each other, please leave a comment!