Thursday, May 19, 2011

The Big 100

Yay for me!  I hit 100 blog views in one day!  I know some of you are thinking, what's the big deal I have that many hits in the first 10 minutes of publishing a new post. Well, it's big news for me.  I started blogging back in January I think, and I would just post here and there and whenever.  But I am trying to be more consistent and post about things that I love and enjoy.  So to hit 100 views in one day made me smile.  

Now if I could just get up to 30 followers I'd be so happy.  Maybe I should do a giveaway once I hit 50 followers.  hmmm I'll think on that one for a bit.

Have a great night everyone!
And I would just love it if ya'll would follow me.  :)

2 comments :

Erin said...

Congrats! That's awesome!!!

Unknown said...

thanks! I was pretty excited. LOL

Post a Comment

Let's get to know each other, please leave a comment!