Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Back on the Wagon, I Think

Well, I started working out again yesterday and even though it hasn't been THAT long since the last time i exercised, I thought I was going to go into cardiac arrest.  And today I am wicked sore!  But it's that good sore that let's you know you've actually done something.  When I'm not sore after a workout I feel like I should be doing the whole thing all over again or something.  As far as running, I still have not started that again yet.  If you are a runner, I don't suggest taking a break if it's something you want to keep doing - unless of course you have to.  It is so hard to get back into it, at least for me it is, and I was really enjoying my running time too!  I just need to get out there, and shoot for like 2 days a week. 

So on another topic, I think we've decided that we are going to buy a house out here in good ole East Texas.  Because of the area we are in, it really is much cheaper to buy than to rent.  Unless of course you want a huge house.  We have had to downsize considerably since moving to East Texas from the Metroplex so the majority of my stuff is packed up and sitting in the garage.  I just can't bear to actually get rid of the stuff, because I like it.  And I got rid of ALOT of stuff when we moved to TX from MA 6 years ago. 

There are a couple of houses that we like right now that would work well for us.  They are smaller, but really cute.  One in particular that we really like has a giant sunroom on the back of the house and a room that I've already declared to be my business work space.  :)  I just hate that there are pros and cons to every house.  I know we won't find everything we are looking for in one house so it comes down to trying to figure out what space is important.  I think I'm going to have to find ways to better organize and hide all of our junk.  Anyway, we'd like to be buying in March - at least that's the plan barring any unforseen problems.  We signed a 6 month least on our current house when we first moved here so that will be up at the end of February. 

Well, that's about it from me for this Wednesday... If you would like to help promote by business you can click the link on the left to go to my Etsy shop.  Once you're there click the "share" link on the bottom left side and share me on your facebook page.  Then send me an email at anewcreationskincare@gmail.com when you've done it so that I can enter you in a drawing to win a great little gift basket for yourself or as a gift!  Very easy, and you don't have to buy anything (unless you want to).  However, if you do buy anything, 20% of all my proceeds go to the A21 Campaign.  Just a little FYI.  You can check them out here

Have a great day everyone!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Let's get to know each other, please leave a comment!