Thursday, January 13, 2011

I Finally Did It!

Well, it wasn't pretty, but I finally managed a short run this morning.  It was freezing, I now have an earache, I thought I was gonna keel over after 2 minutes and I looked like a total moron in my hat, scarf and gloves... but I DID IT!  :)  It is soooo hard to get back into running after you've taken a break.  At least for me it is, and the break hasn't even really been that long.  But I feel good that I got out there.  I only managed 1.5 miles, and I think most of it was walking - haha

Hopefully today will give me the motivation to keep on getting out there.  I don't like running on a treadmill so I'm just gonna have to suck it up and be cold until Spring gets here. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Let's get to know each other, please leave a comment!