Saturday, January 15, 2011

Sharing The Love

I started this blog originally to share pieces of my life with those of you who may be interested.  Well, then I started a small business, and now that's part of my life.  So I will be posting more about that too.  Over the last few weeks I've gotten more involved in the Etsy community, so once a week (at least thats my plan) I will be sharing one of my favorite items from an Etsy shop owner.  Probably on Fridays.  Us Etsy folks have to stick together.  :)

So I hope you will tune in and look forward to those.  There is so much great stuff on Etsy, if you've never been you NEED to check it out.  Just be careful, it's easy to get sucked in and spend way too much time browsing.

1 comment :

Melody said...

Good luck with your etsy-ing :)

Post a Comment

Let's get to know each other, please leave a comment!