Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Waiting

Waiting is so hard for me.  When I know something needs to get done, I want to make it happen - NOW.  Or When I know that God is going to be doing something, but I just don't know what, waiting is difficult because I just want to know.  But a waiting period is not a wasted period.  Just because you are waiting doesn't mean that you do nothing.  There is always something to learn from, something that usually is preparing you for what is to come.  So don't write the little things off while you are waiting for "something better".  Waiting also doesn't mean that you stop living your life.  God has a way of working things out.  Maybe this waiting period is a time to take a few chances on something or someone that you wouldn't normally, getting out of your comfort zone and trying something new.  You never know what doors will open as a result.

-M

No comments :

Post a Comment

Let's get to know each other, please leave a comment!