Saturday, January 4, 2014

New Year & Goal Setting

Does anyone set goals or make resolutions for the New Year?  I personally like setting goals - it feels different to me than a resolution.  Maybe they are kind of the same, I don't know.  This year, I am going to be intentional with my goal setting.  A lot of times I'll talk about things I want to do or accomplish, but never really do anything to make it happen.  So this year, I am going to put pen to paper and map out some goals and how I am going to work to make those goals a reality.  We aren't always going to reach every goal we set, but we can learn from the process.  Some you reach, some you don't, some are easy, some are hard.  But it gives you something to work for during the year.  Once I have some more cohesive thoughts put together, I will share some of those on the blog.

What are some things you want to do or accomplish or work toward this year?

-M

No comments :

Post a Comment

Let's get to know each other, please leave a comment!