Thursday, December 26, 2013

Our Christmas and Stuff

Well, another Christmas has come and gone.  It's always nice to get everyone together, and watch all the kids open their gifts.  I am always the first one up on Christmas morning.  So, I woke everyone else up - like you're supposed to do...
However, before I woke the kids and husband up, I was surprised with my own gift!  The best husband in the universe (mine) BUILT me a new dining room table!  I had shown him a picture a long time ago of what I liked and asked him if he thought he could build it.  We never really talked much about it again.  I was planning on using some tax return money to buy a new table.  Well, he sure did build it, and moved it into the dining room on Christmas Eve after I went to bed.  Hello awesome surprise for me in the morning!  It really is one of the best gifts he's ever given me. (except our kids of course, but you know what I mean)  The fact that he built it, and the fact that they all kept it a secret for so long.  I literally had no idea, not even a clue that he was doing that for me.

We also went and saw Frozen over Christmas break.  Such a cute movie - I love animated movies.  Have I mentioned how I want to be a voice in an animated movie??  That would be like the best thing ever.  Bucket list, I guess.

Here are some pics of my new table for your enjoyment.  :)

You can click my instagram link over on the right to see some more Christmas pictures

Hope you all had a great Christmas - we sure did!

-M




No comments :

Post a Comment

Let's get to know each other, please leave a comment!