Monday, October 10, 2011

Side Table Makeover

This little bedside table is part of my master bedroom makeover.  I already had the table, and I liked it, it was just in desperate need of a makeover.  I cleaned and sanded the whole thing.  Then I used Valspar's Golden Maize spray paint.  (My new favorite color)  After I painted it, I lightly distressed it and applied some of Minwax's Dark Walnut Stain to give it that "old" look.  Then I mod podged a piece of 12x12 scrapbook paper to the top.

Loving how this little table turned out and it will look great in my bedroom.

Click on any of the links below to see different projects in my master makeover.  I will post before and after pics of the whole room when everything is done and put together.  For now, everyone just gets bits and pieces of different aspects of the room.

I Made A Pillow Cover!!
Bedroom Makeover Post #2
Bedroom Makeover Post #1
Bedroom Makeover

I will be linking this up with http://thediyclub.com/2011/10/31-days-of-spray-paint/


Side Table Before and After





The mod podge was still a little wet in this pic, but you get the idea



Also check out the giveway I'm having for my one year blogging anniversary... it's going until Thursday, so hurry and enter.  You get up to 3 entries.  Who doesn't love free stuff??
Michelle

2 comments :

Jacqueline said...

What a cute table!

Ms. A said...

I love that shade of yellow. Great transformation! I recently redid a nightstand also as a part of my master bedroom redo and my color was also yellow.

I'm a new follower. Would love it if you could check out my new blog and perhaps follow me as well.

Happy one year blogging anniversary!

Post a Comment

Let's get to know each other, please leave a comment!