Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Bathtub Scrubber

I thought I would share what I use to clean the bathtubs around here.  I hate cleaning bathtubs just FYI, but these ingredients make it not quite so bad.  Cleans soap scum, kid scum, dog scum - whatever you use the tub for, it will clean it...

Just sprinkle a little borax or baking soda in the tub, then pour in some liquid ivory dish soap, scrub away.  No harsh fumes that you are breathing in the whole time and it really works, trust me!  Plus it's cheap and you most likely have the ingredients in your pantry.  Or you can put some baking soda in a jar and mix it with ivory dish soap until it forms a thick paste, stir it up before each use, keep the lid sealed tight and you have a liquid scrubber.  You can use it on much more than bathtubs - sinks, counters, stovetops.

Happy Tub Scrubbing!!

1 comment :

Meredith said...

ummm, I'm so trying this! thanks for the sweet tip lady:)
YOURS, MINE AND OURS

Post a Comment

Let's get to know each other, please leave a comment!