Monday, December 13, 2010

Totally Random

So as I was figuring out what to wear this morning I realized that tank tops have to be one of my most favorite clothing accessories.  I wear some sort of tank top every day - well at least 5 days out of 7.  I am completely in love with tank tops.  I love them in cold weather because it adds another layer (I'm always cold).  I like the layering look that tank tops provide, you can add a splash of color to your outfit.  But one of my most favorite reasons why I love tank tops is because - and forgive me if this is too much info here but I'm only trying to be honest - after having 2 kids, I have found it quite hard to lose the little extra belly skin that was a result of gaining a cumulative 120 pounds between both babies.  (Don't judge me, I seriously lacked self control while pregnant).  So a tank top I've found really helps to disguise my midsection when I'm feeling a little extra "weighty".  LOL

Anyway, what are some of your must have clothing items?? 

Happy Monday everyone!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Let's get to know each other, please leave a comment!