Monday, December 27, 2010

New Years Resolutions

I've never really been a huge fan of New Years Resolutions.  It's like an automatic given that you will not follow through with whatever you've resolved to do in the New Year.   With that being said, my resolution is to get back on track with my excercising/running.  I took a few days off 2 months ago and that was the end of that.  Oops.  Oh well, it happens.  I have to say that I am ready to get back into the swing of things though that's for sure!  And yes, in case you're wondering, I am still doing the half marathon on March 6th.  I don't have any time in mind, I just want to say that I finished.  :)

The skin care business that I started has been doing well.  I really didn't have any expectations for it.  It's just so hard to know how well something will do.  But I'm happy with what I've done so far.  I have some plans for the new year, doing some trade shows etc.  So I'm excited about that. 

I'm still enjoying the "down time" at work right now.  Before we know it, Allaso Ranch will be all hustle and bustle and our days will blur into months.  So I'm taking this slow time to enjoy having Brandon around a little more. 

All in all 2010 was a pretty good year.  And I hope 2011 will be even better. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Let's get to know each other, please leave a comment!