Saturday, February 12, 2011

I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream

Last night Brandon and the girls went on a Sonic run for ice cream.  We don't have much out here, but we do have a Sonic.  I prefer a DQ blizzard, but it is what it is.
We've been so busy lately.  We have a big church conference every year, the C3 Conference, so it always gets busy this time of year.  But I am looking forward to seeing friends, Lonnie and Ruth Snell.  They pastor New Life Chapel in Ohio.  It's always good to see them. 

I am back to work part time and I am working on getting everything ready for the store at camp this year.  It's kinda fun.  Most of the time I have no idea what I'm doing, but it's still fun picking out merchandise that is going to be in the campstore this year.  If you have no idea what I'm talking about, my husband and I work at our camp and retreat center Allaso Ranch.  I am overseeing the camp store this year, among other things.  I've never worked retail - ever so this is all new for me. 

I've also been busy crafting.  I am making magnets and brooches that I will have up for sale on Etsy soon.  I'll post a link when they are ready.  They are so darn cute, I just have to sell them.  I was just going to make up a bunch and bring them with me to the craft fair that I am hoping to do in March, but I like them so much, I'm gonna try to sell them on Etsy and see what happens.

Anyway, that's just a little of what I've been up to.. we are off to get new tires for my car and take the girls to target to spend the giftcards they got from grampy for Valentine's Day. 

Happy Saturday everyone!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Let's get to know each other, please leave a comment!